After School Program 3/1-3/31
Mar 01 - Mar 31 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
2:45 PM - 6:30 PM
Ages 5-11 · Co-Ed
AMLD Community Center
From Mar 01, 2017 to Mar 31, 2017
Each Monday from 02:45 PM to 06:30 PM
Each Tuesday from 02:45 PM to 06:30 PM
Each Wednesday from 02:45 PM to 06:30 PM
Each Thursday from 02:45 PM to 06:30 PM
Each Friday from 02:45 PM to 06:30 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.
at the AMLD Community Center 11500 El Salido Pkwy, Austin, TX 78750
Children must be in elementary school, ages 5-12.
Emergency Contact and Health forms required.
AMLD Residents: $250 per session
Non-Residents: $275 per session Registration is limited to 30 children so you should sign up soon! A payment plan is available to guarantee your child's registration for the full year. $20/session is paid upfront and the rest of your fee is paid at the start of each session. Auto pay is available.
After-school is held from 2:45-6:30pm Monday-Friday. We pick students up directly from Purple Sage Elementary, Andeson Mill Elementary, and Spicewood Elementary. Kids must be signed out by a parent by 6:30pm. There is a late pick-up fee of $1 per minute for the first 15 minutes after 6:30pm and then $2 per minute from there on.
- The AMLD After-School Program will accommodate several RRISD observed holidays for elementary levels by scheduling an All-Day-Out and RRISD early release days by picking the students up early.
- Limited Transportation pickup is available only for Anderson Mill Elementary and Spicewood Elementary Schools in conjunction with the school bus pick up plan. (And limited pickup at each school due to availability of seats on our van/bus)
- Purple Sage students will be escorted from Purple Sage to the AMLD Community Center Building.
- One snack each day will be provided for each child attending.
- No smart phones, computers, tablets, etc. will be allowed at the After-School Program unless they are being used specifically for homework purposes.
- The After-School Program activities may include the pool if the weather is permitting. Parents will know ahead of time if the pool will be included in any of the activities for the week/month etc.
Anderson Mill Community Center
Anderson Mill Limited District