We're sorry, but this sub-activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, November 16, 2016.
Level 2-Ages 6 years - Teen - Fundamental Aquatic Skills: Gives participants success with fundamental skills.
These are the exit skill requirements to move onto the next level. Enter water by stepping or jumping from the side. Exit water using ladder, steps, or side. Fully submerge and hold breath. Bobbing. Open eyes underwater and retrieve submerged objects. Rotary breathing. Front, jellyfish, and tuck floats. Back and front glide and recover to a vertical position. Roll from front to back and back to front. Tread water using arm and leg actions. Change direction of travel while swimming on front or back. Combined arm and leg actions on front and back. Finning arm action. Age appropriate water safety topics.
Anyone may register for ONE session of lessons. To sign up for additional sessions, you must wait until the session you are currently in has ended, allowing you to register for the next appropriate level. This will allow everyone the opportunity to register and participate in at least one session.
Staff recommends child brings swim goggles and a dry towel.
Learn to Swim Level 2 - October 17-November 17 #8736
- 4:20 pm - M & W - Learn to Swim Level 2
- 4:55 pm - T & Th - Learn to Swim Level 2
- 5:30 pm - M & W - Learn to Swim Level 2
- 5:30 pm - T & Th - Learn to Swim Level 2
- 6:05 pm - T & Th - Learn to Swim Level 2
- 6:40 pm - M & W - Learn to Swim Level 2
- 6:40 pm - T & Th - Learn to Swim Level 2
- 7:15 pm - M & W - Learn to Swim Level 2
Bismarck Parks and Recreation District