Notes:THIS TOURNAMENT REQUIRES AN ADULT TO SIGN A WAIVER FOR EACH PLAYER.
Directions:I 95 to Yamato road exit. Go West one light past Military Trail to Park. Make left into park and follow around to Tennis Center
FRIDAY AFTER 3PM please call 561-715-3671 to reach the tournament director
Practice courts will only be available 7am-8am.
HOTELS IN AREA (updated 4/11/17)
1. Embassy Suites, 561-994-8200. Ask for Boca Business Rate. includes renovated suite, full breakfast and complementary cocktails 5:30pm-7:30pm
2. Ramada Guest Suites- 561-997-9500 $82 per night + tax-Hot/Cold Breakfast + Manager Reception 5-7pm, free Wi-fi and parking. When calling for a reservation ask for CG12US.
Hotel information: http://www.guestsuitesofbocaraton.com/
3. Fairfield Inn 561-417-8585 –Call to check for pricing. Hotel information: http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/pbiap-fairfield-inn-and-suites-boca-raton/
4. Marriot 888-236-2427 $139.00. Includes Hot Breakfast for 2, Internet and Self-Parking. Discount Available 3 Day Pre and 3 Days Post Arrival/Departure Dates. Cut off for Discount -April 14, 2017Click Here to Book your group rate for USTA Boys Tournament Room Block RESERVE BY TELEPHONE 888-236-2427- Mention dates of stay: Friday, May 12 – Sunday, May 14, 2017 Request USTA Boys Tournament Room Block discount at the Boca Raton Marriott
POINT, CLICK, RESERVE ONLINE- Visit www.marriott.com/pbibr Select Dates of stay: Friday, May 12 – Sunday, May 14, 2017. Click Special Rates and enter USTA Boys Tournament Group Code: SRCSRCA
5. Boca Raton Courtyard by Marriott (newly renovated) 561.241.7070 www.bocaratoncourtyard.com) is located off I-95, 2 miles from the tennis center and at walking distance to restaurants and shopping areas. For USTA discounted rates please Click Here Rates include complimentary parking and Wi-Fi. Our Bistro/Bar is open for breakfast and dinner daily.
USTA - Boys' 12 Singles