3D Printer Certification
Nov 19 (Saturday)
Brownsburg Public Library
Nov 19, 2016
- Design and Print 3D model (STL file) printable STL files
- Safe operation & maintenance of 3D Printers
- Discover & Imagine: Demonstrations & Guided Practice Activities will be used to deliver the content.
- Experiment & Explore: Independent Practice Activities that allow students to apply knowledge to their area of interest, as they experiment with 3D design application and fabrication of designs.
- Design & Create: Apply knowledge to complete design process to design a 3D Model of choice.
- Test & Iterate: Evaluate and improve design to improve print quality.
- Showcase & Collaborate: Load, Slice, and Print Design on 3D Printers!!!
Maker Youth Foundation