This activity is closed to further registration.
PARENT-INFANT (6-18 months): This class requires:
- Mom or Dad to accompany the child in the water.
- Parent learns techniques to help teach their child simple water acquaintance safety skills.
- A Water Safety Instructor guides parent.
- Water adjustment by getting wet and water entry.
- Blowing bubbles, prone float, back float.
- Child learns to interact with the water through playing games, singing songs, and having fun.
- Instructor will demonstrate infant CPR for parents.
Aquatics - Lessons
Hamilton Aquatic Center at Hamilton Aquatic Center
City of Chandler Parks and Recreation