This activity is closed to further registration.
SEAHORSE (Level 3a) (4-6 years of age): Pass Duck OR who can:
- Enter water by jumping in from the side.
- Open eyes underwater and retrieve submerged objects from pool bottom.
- Front & back float without support for 5-10 seconds.
- Front & back glides with kick 2 body lengths and recovery to a standing position.
- Tread water using arm and leg action for 5-10 seconds.
- Combine rhythmic breathing with leg and arm action on front 15 feet.
- Combined arm and leg action on front and back 15 feet.
- Will learn to jump into deep water, rotary breathing, front and back glides with kick, and change from vertical to horizontal position. Lots of repetition on front crawl stroke. Practice makes perfect!
Aquatics - Lessons
Hamilton Aquatic Center at Hamilton Aquatic Center
City of Chandler Parks and Recreation