Aug 17 - Sep 02 (Tuesday, Thursday)
6:00 PM - 6:50 PM
Ages 4-7 · Co-Ed
Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center
From Aug 16, 2016 to Sep 01, 2016
Each Tuesday from 06:00 PM to 06:50 PM
Each Thursday from 06:00 PM to 06:50 PM
SEAHORSE (Level 3a) (4-6 years of age): Pass Duck OR who can:
- Enter water by jumping in from the side.
- Open eyes underwater and retrieve submerged objects from pool bottom.
- Front & back float without support for 5-10 seconds.
- Front & back glides with kick 2 body lengths and recovery to a standing position.
- Tread water using arm and leg action for 5-10 seconds.
- Combine rhythmic breathing with leg and arm action on front 15 feet.
- Combined arm and leg action on front and back 15 feet.
- Will learn to jump into deep water, rotary breathing, front and back glides with kick, and change from vertical to horizontal position. Lots of repetition on front crawl stroke. Practice makes perfect!
Aquatics - Lessons
Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center at Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center
City of Chandler Parks and Recreation