Sep 13 - Sep 24 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
5:00 PM - 5:25 PM
Ages 2-7 · Co-Ed
From Sep 12, 2016 to Sep 23, 2016
Each Monday from 05:00 PM to 05:25 PM
Each Wednesday from 05:00 PM to 05:25 PM
Each Friday from 05:00 PM to 05:25 PM
DUCK (Level 2b) (3-6 years of age):Pass Shrimp OR who can:
- Enter and exit water safely using ladder, steps or side.
- Submerge entire head and retrieve submerged object held at arms length.
- Front and back float without support for three seconds.
- Recover from front and back float to standing position without support.
- Change directions (roll over from front to back) without support.
- Swim a short distance on front and back to the instructor using arms and leg action.
- Will learn to enter the water by jumping from the side, glides (front, back), push off and swim with a combination of arm and leg actions 10 ft. and swim underwater, and swim independent of physical assistance from instructor.
ONLY ALLOWED TO ENROLL IN ONE (1) CLASS PER SESSION
Aquatics - Lessons
Arrowhead Pool at Arrowhead Pool
City of Chandler Parks and Recreation