Aug 17 - Sep 02 (Tuesday, Thursday)
6:30 PM - 6:55 PM
Ages 2-7 · Co-Ed
Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center
From Aug 16, 2016 to Sep 01, 2016
Each Tuesday from 06:30 PM to 06:55 PM
Each Thursday from 06:30 PM to 06:55 PM
The last day for Internet Registration was Aug 15, 2016 11:59 PM.
DUCK (Level 2b) (3-6 years of age): Pass Shrimp OR who can:
- Enter and exit water safely using ladder, steps or side.
- Submerge entire head and retrieve submerged object held at arms length.
- Front and back float without support for three seconds.
- Recover from front and back float to standing position without support.
- Change directions (roll over from front to back) without support.
- Swim a short distance on front and back to the instructor using arms and leg action.
- Will learn to enter the water by jumping from the side, glides (front, back), push off and swim with a combination of arm and leg actions 10 ft. and swim underwater, and swim independent of physical assistance from instructor.
Aquatics - Lessons
Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center at Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center
City of Chandler Parks and Recreation