Sep 10 - Oct 01 (Saturday)
11:00 AM - 11:50 AM
Ages 5-17 · Co-Ed
Hamilton Aquatic Center
From Sep 10, 2016 to Oct 01, 2016
Each Saturday from 11:00 AM to 11:50 AM
MARLIN (Level 6): Pass Porpoises or can perform:
- Swim 50 yards of front and back crawl.
- Swim 25 yards of breaststroke, butterfly, and elementary backstroke.
- Tread water and float in deep water for at least 2 minutes.
- Perform long shallow dive.
- Will work up to swimming 500 yards continuously and perfecting all strokes.
- Will also learn lifeguard readiness skills, springboard diving fundamentals, personal water safety skills, and principles of fitness swimming.
**Enrollees will only be allowed to register for one class per session**
Aquatics - Lessons
Hamilton Aquatic Center at Hamilton Aquatic Center
City of Chandler Parks and Recreation