Sep 10 - Oct 01 (Saturday)
9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
Ages 6-9 · Co-Ed
Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center
From Sep 10, 2016 to Oct 01, 2016
Each Saturday from 09:00 AM to 09:50 AM
OTTER (Level 3b) (6 - 8 years of age):Pass Duck or children who can:
- Enter water by jumping from side.
- Front and back float without support for 5-10 seconds.
- Front and back glides with kick 3-5 yards and recovery to the standing position.
- Change directions (roll over from front to back) in deep water.
- Tread water for 5-10 seconds in deep water.
- Combine rhythmic breathing with leg and arm action on front 10 yards.
- Combine arm and leg action on back 5-10 yards.
- Will learn to jump into deep water, rotary breathing, front and back glides with kicks, change from vertical to horizontal position. Lots of repetition on front crawl stroke.
- Will introduce butterfly kick.
Aquatics - Lessons
Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center at Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center
City of Chandler Parks and Recreation