Sep 13 - Sep 24 (Monday, Wednesday, Friday)
5:00 PM - 5:50 PM
Ages 6-9 · Co-Ed
From Sep 12, 2016 to Sep 23, 2016
Each Monday from 05:00 PM to 05:50 PM
Each Wednesday from 05:00 PM to 05:50 PM
Each Friday from 05:00 PM to 05:50 PM
OTTER (Level 3b) (6 - 8 years of age):Pass Duck or children who can:
- Enter water by jumping from side.
- Front and back float without support for 5-10 seconds.
- Front and back glides with kick 3-5 yards and recovery to the standing position.
- Change directions (roll over from front to back) in deep water.
- Tread water for 5-10 seconds in deep water.
- Combine rhythmic breathing with leg and arm action on front 10 yards.
- Combine arm and leg action on back 5-10 yards.
- Will learn to jump into deep water, rotary breathing, front and back glides with kicks, change from vertical to horizontal position. Lots of repetition on front crawl stroke.
- Will introduce butterfly kick.
ENROLLEES WILL ONLY BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER FOR ONE CLASS PER SESSION
Aquatics - Lessons
Arrowhead Pool at Arrowhead Pool
City of Chandler Parks and Recreation