Feb 18 - Mar 11 (Saturday)
9:00 AM - 9:25 AM
Ages 2-6 · Co-Ed
Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center
From Feb 18, 2017 to Mar 11, 2017
Each Saturday from 09:00 AM to 09:25 AM
SHRIMP (Level 2a):
Pass Tadpole OR who can:
- Enter and exit water safely using ladder, steps, or side
- Completely submerge under water and blow bubbles for 3 seconds.
- Front and back floats with support.
- Recover from front and back float to standing position with support
- Change directions (roll over from front to back) with support.
- Will work on combined arm and leg actions on front and back; float, glide and recover without support.
Aquatics - Lessons
Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center at Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center
City of Chandler Parks and Recreation