Notes:Welcome to The Club at Flying Horse!
We hope that your time here with us will produce a fond memory of this tournament experience. We have made available our locker rooms (for changing and using of restrooms) as well as our Grill area. We invite you to stay and enjoy items from the Grill (Memorial Day – Labor Day) & Juice Bar (Labor Day – Memorial Day) as you relax between matches. We also have a restaurant (Tack Room) in which you can eat at or order food. Menus & ordering are available at the Front Desk of the Athletic Club.
Please take note of our Tournament and Club policies below. If you have any questions please refer to the Tournament Director, Adam Huch.
Tournament & Club Policies:
1. Please check-in at the tournament desk, located in the tennis bubble, upon arrival.
2. Tournament Director will designate practice courts. Please check-in before using any courts.
3. The locker rooms are for changing and using of restrooms only. The use of showers and the steam room is reserved for Members only.
4. The use of all other club amenities is reserved for Members only.
5. NO outside food and beverage in the Athletic Club.
6. We ask that you and your family refrain from venturing away from the tennis area in general.
7. **Please keep in mind that the Club closes at 9pm daily and 8pm on Sundays. You will not have access to the Club once it is closed. If a restroom is needed, there is a “porta potty” located just outside the entrance to the indoor tennis courts.**
8. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED ON FLYING HORSE PROPERTY.
Please be considerate of our Club Members so that we may continue to host additional Tournaments.
On the reverse side of this sheet please find some information on Hotels, Gas Stations, Shopping, & Food.
*Please note that if players are in violation of these policies, disqualification from the Tournament will occur.*
We hope that your experience here has been great and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
The Club at Flying Horse
Hotels, Gas Stations, Shopping, & Food
Subway (.98 miles)
12225 Voyager Parkway (719) 488-1906
New Panda (.98 miles)
12225 Voyager Parkway (719) 481-0855
All American Sports Café (.98 miles)
12225 Voyager Parkway (719) 260-7601
Café Velo (1.17 miles)
11550 Ridgeline Drive #102 (719) 772-6101
FOOD & SHOPPING
The Promenade Shops at Briargate (7.2 miles)
Chapel Hills Mall (8.6 miles)
1710 Briargate Blvd.
Kum & Go (2.1 miles)
1206 Interquest Parkway (719) 219-0697
Loaf N’ Jug (2.33 miles)
13854 Gleneagle Dr. (719) 488-9373
7-Eleven (3.54 miles)
2434 Briargate Parkway (719) 264-9103
Hampton Inn & Suites (2.2 miles)
1307 Republic Dr. (719) 598-6911
Hilton Garden Inn (3.6 miles)
1810 Briargate Parkway (719) 598-6866
Homewood Suites (3.6 miles)
9130 Explorer Dr. (719) 265-6600
Once the draws / schedules have been posted, there will not be any changes. Our apologies if we were not able to honor your scheduling conflict.
1. Tournament Draws will be posted by noon of the Wednesday prior to the Tournament. 2. Once draws are made there are no refunds. 3. Types of draws(round robin, double elimination or single elimination) are based on how many participants. 4. Seeding is based on the participants rank either in the state or in the section. This is all computer derived! For directions to the club please go to http://www.flyinghorsecolorado.com/icws265w3/html/communitymap.html USTA - Boys' 10 Singles; Boys' 12 Singles; Boys' 14 Singles; Boys' 16 Singles; Boys' 18 Singles; Girls' 10 Singles; Girls' 12 Singles; Girls' 14 Singles; Girls' 16 Singles; Girls' 18 Singles