Jun 08 - Aug 14 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Ages 6-13 · Co-Ed
Indian Village Outdoor Education Center
From Jun 08, 2015 to Aug 14, 2015
Each Monday from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Each Tuesday from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Each Wednesday from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Each Thursday from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Each Friday from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Internet Registration has not begun yet. Check Registration Dates in details.
Each week campers will participate in a variety of activities including fishing, hiking, building forts in the woods, group games, and activities and programs related to the theme. All campers will experience archery. Campers 8 and older will go canoeing some weeks. All campers will participate in the climbing wall some weeks. Lunch and a snack provided.
Please download the participant waiver/med form and mail it in to 3200 Indian Village Road, Columbus, OH 43221. Be sure to check out Summer Camp Parent Information for FAQs and a list of suggested items to bring to camp. Visit our website www.columbusrecparks.com for additional information.
Drop off 8am to 9am
Pick up 4pm to 6pm
-Cancellations before June 1, full refund minus $25.00 processing fee.
-Cancellations on or after June 1 but more than 10 full business days before the start of your camp session, 50% refund.
-Cancellations made 10 business days or less prior to the start of camp will not receive a refund.
-No changes will be made 10 business days prior to the start of a session.
-Convenience fees are non-refundable.
Camp Terra #29018
Outdoor Ed Camps
- CT Week 01, June 8-12, Field Guide to Camp Terra
- CT Week 02, June 15-19, Insta-Camp
- CT Week 03, June 22-26, Legendary Outdoor Adv.
- CT Week 04, June 29-July 2, The Biomimicry Project
- CT Week 05, July 6-10, Camp Terra Castaways
- CT Week 06, July 13-17, Field Guide to Camp Terra
- CT Week 07, July 20-24, Insta-Camp
- CT Week 08, July 27-31, Legendary Outdoor Adv.
- CT Week 09, Aug 3-7, The Biomimicry Project
- CT Week 10, Aug 10-14, Camp Terra Castaways
Columbus Recreation and Parks Department