Intermediate Diving Clinic
Sep 30 - Nov 04 (Friday)
6:15 PM - 7:00 PM
Ages 8-18 · Co-Ed
Columbus Aquatics Center
Participants will practice and continue to learn more advance diving skills and positions. This includes Reverse, Inward, and Twist dives. They will also learn fundamentals for basic and advanced competitive diving.
Intermediate Diving Clinic Requirements
1. Must be able to tread water for 1 minute
2. Must be able to swim 25 yards
3. Must be comfortable swimming in water 9-13 feet deep
4. Must be able to perform 3 basic forward dives with a minimum 3 step approach from a Springboard. (Tuck, Pike, Straight)
5. Must be able to perform a back dive from a backward starting position on a springboard.
Activity Age Category
AQ Diving Well at Columbus Aquatics Center
Columbus Recreation and Parks Department