This activity is closed to further registration.
Pre-requisite: successful completion of Level 1. The student will improve Level 1 skills and work further on a consistent rhythmic breathing pattern as well as deep water exploration and safety skills. Unsupported prone and back glides are learned, proper kicking techniques, finning, back crawl arm action, crawl stroke and additional safety skill development.
Please be sure to visit the Aquatic Center with your Texas I.D. if you live within the city limits of Conroe to recieve Resident registration dates and prices. Verification remains valid for one year.
Residents - $40.00
Non-residents - $50.00
ARC LEARN TO SWIM LEVEL 2 #AQ.200.0916
- LEVEL 2 MON/WED 11:15-11:55 AM
- LEVEL 2 MON/WED 5:00-5:40 PM
- LEVEL 2 MON/WED (In Spanish) 5:45-6:25 PM
- LEVEL 2 MON/WED (In Spanish) 11:15-11:55 AM
- LEVEL 2 MON/WED (In Spanish) 4:15-4:55 PM
- LEVEL 2 MON/WED 4:15-4:55 PM
- LEVEL 2 MON/WED 5:45-6:25 PM
- LEVEL 2 TUE/THU (In Spanish) 4:15-4:55 PM
- LEVEL 2 TUE/THU 4:15-4:55 PM
- LEVEL 2 TUE/THUR 5:00-5:40 PM
Conroe, City of