If you are registering multiple teams, please call us at 610-466-7100 to receive your multi team discount.
A fun league for travel teams to stay sharp and improve in the offseason.
- Overall improvement in speed, agility, and quickness due to the ball and field size
- Accelerated learning & quick 1 ? 2 touch combinations; ?...60 touches per player per match compared to 30-40 for outdoor soccer?
- Played with a smaller & heavier ball that promotes and develops ball control, pin-point passing, and shooting skills
- The smaller playing environment promotes faster decision making and encourages creativity due to the pace of the game
"Futsal is how I really got started. When you come to play normal soccer, it?s easy if you have come from Futsal" - Ronaldo
- Games played on Fridays (girls), and Sundays (boys); season starts January 9th
- 7 game season plus 1-week postseason for top teams
- 40 minute games (2-20 minute halves)
- Games played on basketball courts and sport court
- 5 v 5 including GK, sub on the fly
- U9 - U14
- Sundays will be used for the girl's divisions if needed.
- Team registration ONLY, no individual registrations
The COACH should register the team under their name, they will be the point of contact for the team. - When registering, you do not need to add players, they will be added once a signed waiver is received. - After registering the team, coaches should complete the ROSTER form, and then have their players complete the WAIVERS. All waivers and rosters must be submitted prior to December 23rd.
Please call us at 610-466-7100 if you are registering more than one team into any of the Winter Futsal divisions; to receive a $50 discount off your registration.
2015 Winter Futsal Leagues #5674
- 2015 Winter Boys Futsal League
- 2015 Winter PAGS Girls Futsal League