U11-U15 Select Travel Leagu
Apr 29 - Jul 31
From Apr 29, 2016 to Jul 31, 2016
U11-U15 Select Program (U11-15) Designed for players looking to get the full soccer experience.
Program Goal: Our Select program provides the players the opportunity to learn and compete at a higher level and surrounded by other players who share the same desire. Coaches will hold players and parents to a higher standard, and playing time is determined on a case by case scenario.
Coaches will require players to maintain a high work rate at each training session with a large emphasis being placed on developing technical skills so that the team can begin to develop tactical strategies.
All teams are gender specific. Teams will typically practice 2 times per week, depending on the coach and the season. With increased practice also comes increased commitment, both by player and parent. Teams will compete in the Southeast Classic League, which will require travel to the Milwaukee Metro Area.
The Registration Fee of $625 (U11-14) includes a full Adidas uniform kit (home and away jersey) on even years (or new players) in addition to all staff coach, referee, outdoor league, 2 tournaments, administrative, equipment and field maintenance expenses. Players will also be given the opportunity to train over the winter when gym space is available. This may require additional fees. Please see below for a comparison between Recreational and Select Soccer so that you can decide which program best fits your child.
What is Select Soccer?
Select soccer gives the better athletes and players the opportunity to:
- play soccer with the other better athletes and players
- improve their skills by having an extra 2 months or more of practice
- benefit from experienced coaching
- experience competing in top level leagues and tournaments
How is Select Soccer different from Recreational Soccer?
- Teams are formed through a tryout process, typically in June
- Coaches are experienced and are required to have a higher level of coach training
- Select practices start in late July or early August
- Teams usually go to 3 or more tournaments
East Troy SC 43