Haslett HYRA Basketball 4th-6th Girls
Dec 05 - Mar 04 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Meridian Township Parks and Recreation
From Dec 05, 2016 to Mar 04, 2017
Each Monday from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Each Tuesday from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Each Wednesday from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Each Thursday from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Each Friday from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.
4th-6th grade basketball Registration for the 2017 Winter season.
- Practice 2x a week will start the week December 5. (2x a a week TBA by a coach time will vary between 6:00-7:00 or 7:00-8:00 Monday-Friday)
- 5 vs 5 format with games on Saturdays Starting January 14 start times will vary between 9:00am-3:00pm.
- Please bring an extra pair of shoes to change during practice and games
- Price: $65.00 (20.00 late fee will be assessed after November 6)
- Uniforms: All players are required to wear an official reversible Blue/Yellow jersey.
- Jerseys ($20) may be purchased, in person, at the Meridian Township Parks and Recreation Office, 2100 Gaylord C. Smith Court, Haslett, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Please bring a ball to practice. 27.5 inch ball with name on it
- Always looking for volunteer coaches. If interested, please fill out information during registration
- Questions: please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is November 18 2016
Please bring an extra pair of shoes. You will receive a call on your team assignment from the coach after coaches meeting. If you have not received a call by Mid- November , please email email@example.com
Games are located in East Lansing or Okemos... practice will be scheduled in Haslett Schools
Parks And Rec Instructor