We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, October 29, 2016.
Soccer Registration for the 2016/17 Fall/Spring Soccer Season.
- Practice will start the week of September 6. (Twice a week TBA by a coach time will vary between 5:30-7:30 Monday-Friday)
- Games will start be on Saturdays starting September 17 game start times will vary between 9:00am-2:00pm.
- This is a Fall/Spring Season
- The 2nd and 3rd grade division plays 6 v 6 and the 4th-8th grade division, will play 8v8.
- Program will compete against teams from East Lansing, Perry, Haslett, Mason, Williamston, Dansville/Stockbridge, and Holt as well as other Okemos teams.
- Price: 90.00 (25.00 late fee will be assessed after July 15)
- Uniforms: All players are required to wear an official reversible maroon/white jersey.
- Jerseys ($20) may be purchased, in person, at the Meridian Township Parks and Recreation Office, 2100 Gaylord C. Smith Court, Haslett, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Shin guards must be worn beneath the player's socks and are required in order to play.
- Please bring a ball to practice. Ball size (size "4" 2nd-5th grade, size "5" 6th-8th grade)
- Always looking for volunteer coaches, If interested, please fill out information during registration.
Deadline is July 15 2016
Practice time, you will be contacted by the coach after the late August Coaches meeting