Okemos Soccer 5th Grade Boys Spring 2017
Apr 10 - May 20 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Meridian Township Parks and Recreation
From Apr 10, 2017 to May 20, 2017
Each Monday from 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
Each Tuesday from 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
Each Wednesday from 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
Each Thursday from 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
Each Friday from 05:30 PM to 08:30 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, May 20, 2017.
5th grade boys Soccer Registration for the 2017 Spring Soccer Season.
- This registration form is for those who did not play in the 2016 fall soccer season but want to play in the 2017 spring season.
- If you played in the 2016 Fall Season, you are already signed up for the 2017 spring season.
- The season is a "2016 Fall/ 2017 Spring" season. If registering your child for the Spring season you will notice online that some grades are full and you will be placed on a waiting list, every effort will be made to accommodate all players if possible to create another team. (if needed please place your child on the wish list, which is a waiting list)
- Practice will start the week of April 10. (Twice a week TBA by a coach time will vary between 5:30-7:30 Monday-Friday)
- Games will start be on Saturdays starting April 22 game start times will vary between 9:00am-2:00pm.
- The 2nd and 3rd grade division plays 6 v 6 and the 4th-8th grade division, will play 8v8.
- Program will compete against teams from East Lansing, Perry, Haslett, Mason, Williamston, Dansville/Stockbridge, and Holt as well as other Okemos teams.
- Price: 70.00 (50.00 if registered before February 17)
- Uniforms: All players are required to wear an official reversible maroon/white jersey.
- Jerseys ($20) may be purchased, in person, at the Meridian Township Parks and Recreation Office, 2100 Gaylord C. Smith Court, Haslett, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Shin guards must be worn beneath the player's socks and are required in order to play.
- Please bring a ball to practice. Ball size (size "4" 2nd-5th grade, size "5" 6th-8th grade)
- Always looking for volunteer coaches, If interested, please fill out information during registration.
Deadline is February 17 2017
Questions please contact Mike Devlin firstname.lastname@example.org 517-853-4612
All players (including the Instructional League) are required to wear an official Okemos Jersey. Shin guards must be worn beneath the player's socks and are required in order to play or practice. The reversible maroon/white shirts may be purchased at the Meridian Township Parks and Recreation Office at any time. Cost of the shirts is $20 Please bring a size 4 ball to practice and games.