Okemos Soccer Boy Kindergarten 2017 Spring
Apr 10 - May 21 (Saturday)
5:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Meridian Township Parks and Recreation
Okemos Boys Kindergarten 2017 Spring Soccer
- This registration form is for those who did not play in the 2016 fall soccer season but want to play in the 2017 spring season.
- If you played in the 2016 Fall Season, you are already signed up for the 2017 spring season.
- The season is a Fall/Spring season. If registering your child for the Spring season you will notice online that some grades are full and you will be placed on a waiting list, every effort will be made to accommodate all players if possible to create another team. (if needed please place your child on the wish list, which is a waiting list)
- Practice will start the week of April 10. (Once a week TBA by a coach time will vary between 5:30-7:30 Monday-Friday) (Once a week for the first couple of weeks, once games start there is no practice during the week.
- 4 vs 4 format with game-like scrimmages on Saturdays Starting April 22 game start times will vary between 9:00am-3:00pm.
- Price: 60.00 (Early bird discount 45.00 before February 17)
- Uniforms: All players are required to wear an official reversible maroon/white jersey.
- Jerseys ($20) may be purchased, in person, at the Meridian Township Parks and Recreation Office, 2100 Gaylord C. Smith Court, Haslett, Monday through Friday, 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
- Shin guards must be worn beneath the player's socks and are required in order to play.
- Please bring a ball to practice. Ball size (size "3" )
Deadline is February 17, 2017
Questions please contact Mike Devlin email@example.com 517-853-4612