We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, November 17, 2016.
This introduction to gymnastics focuses on straddle rolls, front rolls, back rolls, assisted hand stands, overall body awareness, and more. All fitness levels are welcome. All supplies are provided.
- Instructor: Kasia Robbins
- Day: Thursdays
- Dates: Sept., Oct., Nov. (No class Nov. 24th)
- Time: 5:15pm-6:00pm
- Cost: $24/Month - Resident
- $30/Month - Non Resident
- Ages: 5-10 years
- Location: Hermiston Conference Center
- Sign Up Deadline: One week prior
Hermiston Parks and Recreation