Nov 26 - Feb 29
From Nov 27, 2015 to Mar 01, 2016
1. REGULATION GAME: Games will be considered final after six (6) innings of play or after the game time limit has expired. There will be no new inning of play after one (1) hour (45) minutes of play has occurred. Games can end in a tie for regular season.
2. FORFEIT: If a team cannot field nine (9) players within ten (10) minutes of the scheduled game time, the game will be considered a forfeit by that team with a final score of 0-6.
3. SCORING: Scores and standings will be kept for this division. Five runs per team each inning may be scored. Once the fifth run has crossed the plate, the half inning will end. Teams must keep a score book to assist in keeping track of playing time and the batting order. Home team will have the Official Book for each game.
4. RUN RULES: Five runs per inning and the ten (10) run rule will exist after Three and one half (3 1⁄2) for the visiting team or four (4) inning s of play for the home team. There will NOT be unlimited runs in the last inning – only the 6th inning of play.
5. COACHES: This division can consist of up to three (3) coaches per game. One (1) coach must be in the dugout at all times to oversee the players. When batting, two (2) offensive coaches are permitted to coach bases during play. Only players and coaches will occupy the dugout.
6. MANDATORY PLAY: All players must play one (1) consecutive innings. All players must play every oth- er inning minimum. Any Manager failing to meet the minimum playing time for each player may be sub- ject to disciplinary action by the Board of Directors or League President.
7. BATTING: All players shall be in the batting order for the entire game. Once the batting order is set, it cannot be changed. Each team shall bat until three (3) batters have been put out or five (5) runs have scored, whichever happens first unless it has been declared the last inning. Any player arriving late to a game must be placed at the bottom of the lineup and any player that leaves during a game will simply be skipped over when their turn at bat comes up. (skipped, not called out)
8. PINCH RUNNER: Rule 7.14 will not apply due to continuous batting order. If a player becomes injured and cannot be a runner – the last recorded out may run for the injured player. The injured runner must be removed for the remainder of that game.
9. PITCHING: Refer to Regulation VI-Pitchers in the Official Regulations and Playing Rules booklet of the current year. Violations of the pitching rules will result in a one (1) game Manager suspension for the first offense, three (3) game suspension for the second offense, and suspension for the remainder of the sea- son for the third offense.
10. PITCHING REPORTS: Pitching logs MUST be signed by both teams at the conclusion of each game verifying accurate pitch counts, ages and names of all players who pitched. Each team’s pitching logs MUST be available for review at ALL TIMES by a member of the Board of Directors or an opposing man- ager. The home team’s pitch count will be the official count for the game. It is strongly suggested that the visiting team verifies the pitch count of each pitcher after each half inning. Each team is responsible to submit game pitch counts to the league website directly after the game or the following morning to ensure reports are up to date for all managers.
11. PLAYER PROMOTIONS: If a “AAA” player is called up to the Majors Division, the team in which the player is selected may not have another player promoted from their team again that season.
Lone Mountain Little League