This activity is closed to further registration.
Imagine watching your child swim across the pool for the first time. Or learn a new stroke that they didn?t think they could ever do. When your kids take a swim lesson with the Y, they?ll gain confidence and learn new skills in a fun, caring environment. Not to mention the benefits of staying active and healthy!
Swimming lessons for preschoolers at our Y are progressive and taught year-round. We teach basic skills, including blowing bubbles, water acclimation, leg and arm movement, floating and jumping off the side of the pool.
Please remember to bring in proper swim wear, a towel and goggles.
Preschool Swim Lessons 3-5 year olds Fall I #92424
- Level 1 Pike Mon/Wed 4:00-4:30pm
- Level 1 Pike Mon/Wed 5:00-5:30pm
- Level 1 Pike Sat. 10:00-10:30am
- Level 1 Pike Sat. 10:30-11:00am
- Level 1 Pike Sat. 9:30-10:00am
- Level 1 Pike Tue/Thurs 5:00-5:30pm
- Level 1 Pike Tue/Thurs. 4:00-4:30pm
- Level 2 Eel Mon/Wed 4:30-5:00pm
- Level 2 Eel Mon/Wed 5:30-6:00pm
- Level 2 Eel Sat. 10:30-11:00am
- Level 2 Eel Sat. 10:00-10:30am
- Level 2 Eel Sat. 9:30- 10:00am
- Level 2 Eel Tue/Thurs 4:30-5:00pm
- Level 2 Eel Tue/Thurs5:30-6:00pm
- Level 3 Ray Mon/Wed 4:30-5:00pm
- Level 3 Ray Sat. 11:00-11:30am
- Level 3 Ray Tue/Thurs 4:30-5:00pm
YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles:"s