Notes:Welcome to the Sequoia Junior Green Dot Tournament.
Venue: 80 James Rd, Redwood City CA
Registration: 10:30am - 10:50am
Dear Players and Parents,
We would like to share a few vital details with you before the start of the tournament.
1. Registration is from 10:15am-10:45am. Only players are allowed at the tournament desk during registration time.
2. Play starts promptly at 11am and includes one round of doubles. Matches are One (1) set to Six (6) with Ads, including a tie break at Six, Six (6-6)
3. Singles play only. No doubles matches.
4. The schedule serves as an estimate, so please do not leave the site for lunch as you might lose your match. We do put matches out as soon as courts become available to minimize the duration of the tournament.
5. We encourage good sportsmanship and camaraderie throughout match play. Please forward names for sportsmanship to the tournament director.
6. The Sequoia shopping centre (next door on El Camino) serves as a welcome oasis for the hungry.
7. The draw is available at the following link:
8. The site address is 80 James Rd, Redwood City, CA
We encourage fair play, therefor it is each players responsibility to practice good sportsmanship.
Honesty is the best policy, meaning, make the call after the ball has hit the surface, not while it is still air bound.
Keep scores by calling out the score after every point. No parents are permitted to keep score. It is strictly forbidden.
Servers should acquire two balls before serving, to eliminate time wasting.
Bathroom breaks are not permitted during a match, so make sure to use the bathroom before your match start time.
No food allowed on the courts. Water and Sports drinks only.
Players arriving more than fifteen minutes after their scheduled match times will be penalized.
Players and Parents are encouraged to behave responsibly, not engaging in any arguments, rather settling matters through the tournament desk.
We hope you have a great tournament. Good luck and we’re looking forward to meeting you all.
USTA - Boys' 10 Singles; Boys' 12 Singles; Girls' 10 Singles; Girls' 12 Singles