We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Monday, January 30, 2017.
MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY 5:30 pm - 6:30pm
No class January 2nd and 16th
Level 3 Gymnastics is a great class for gymnasts who have passed level 2 and are ready to progress in their skill.
We will be focusing on proper form on all four events (uneven bars, floor, vault and balance beam).
Level 3 is about furthering technique and flexibility as well as continual skill building and much more. Focus will be on constructive teamwork and a positive, energetic environment.
Each class will include warm ups, stretching and conditioning.
- Instructor approval is REQUIRED to enter in Level 3 gymnastics prior to attending class.
- Please wear appropriate workout clothing (leotards recommended but not required).
- Hair must be kept back.
- Please remove jewelry before class.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Parents are welcome to stay to watch class.
- Instructors will advance students based on skill mastery in current level
- For your child's safety, warm-ups are required to attend classes. If your child arrives late to a class, warm up must be completed to participate.
- Make-ups You may make up a class by attending another class of a comparable level. Please use make-ups within the current session. Instructors can advise as to comparable class levels and times. Please notify instructor when using a make-up.
MONDAY AND WEDNESDAYS 5:30-6:30 pmNo class January 2nd and 16th
AR Main Hall at Armory Complex
Chehalem Parks and Recreation