We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Monday, November 28, 2016.
Part Time Class Mondays Only 5:30 pm
Level 3 Gymnastics is a great class for gymnasts who are mastering the basics such as cartwheels, handstands, basic spins on the bars and are ready for a bigger challenge.
We will be focusing on proper form on all four events (uneven bars, floor, vault and balance beam).
Levels 3 is all about discovering what gymnastics is all about as well as continual skill building with handsprings, walkovers and much more. Focus will be on constructive teamwork and a positive, energetic environment.
Each class will include warm ups, stretching and conditioning.
- Instructor approval is required to enter in Level 3 gymnastics prior to attending class.
- Please wear appropriate workout clothing (leotards recommended but not required).
- Hair must be kept back.
- Please remove jewelry before class.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Parents are welcome to stay to watch class.
- Instructors will advance students based on skill mastery in current level, this means that your child may repeat the same level several times before the skills have been mastered.
- For your child's safety, warm-ups are required to attend classes. If your child arrives late to a class, warm up must be completed to participate.
- Make-ups You may make up a class by attending another class of a comparable level. Please use make-ups within the current session. Instructors can advise as to comparable class levels and times. Please notify instructor when using a make-up.
**NEW TIME ** Mondays 5:30 pm
AR Main Hall at Armory Complex
Chehalem Parks and Recreation