Teen Gymnastics is a class specifically designed for older gymnasts, whether you are experienced or a first timer, this class allows you to train at your own pace with your peers.
This class will focus on group training in bars, floor, Tumble Trac, vault and balance beam. Whether joining in for fun or to train and perfect your skills, this class is great to keep you motivated and working toward your goals with an energetic, team oriented, environment.
All levels welcome, whether you are learning a cartwheel or back-tuck, there is something for everyone.
- Please wear appropriate workout clothing (leotards recommended but not required).
- Hair must be kept back.
- Please remove jewelery before class.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Parents are welcome to stay to watch class.
- Instructors will advance students based on skill mastery in current level.
- For the student's safety, warm-ups are required to attend classes. If a student arrives late to a class, warm up must be completed to participate.
- Make-ups You may make up a class by attending another class of a comparable level. Please use make-ups within the current session. Instructors can advise as to comparable class levels and times. Please notify instructor when using a make-up.
RE 8 Teen Gymnastics #4099.4058
Early Registration Fee: $61.00 If Resident, expires Jul 31, 2015
Early Out of District Fee: $73.00 If Non-resident, expires Jul 31, 2015
Regular Registration Fee: $71.00 If Resident, beginning Aug 1, 2015
Regular Out of District Fee: $83.00 If Non-resident, beginning Aug 1, 2015
From August 5, 2015 to August 26, 2015
Each Wednesday from 3:30pm to 4:30pm
3:30pm to 4:30pm
8 openings remaining
At least 11 but less than 16y 11m 4w
AR Main Hall at Armory Complex
Sarah L. Craft - Recreation Specialist
Chehalem Parks and Recreation