RE 1-3 CPRD Middle School "Halftime" Dance Team
Jan 06 - Mar 10
Ages 10-14 · Co-Ed
From Jan 07, 2015 to Mar 11, 2015
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, March 10, 2015.
This class is a lot of fun and hard work. Be a part of the CPRD Middle School Halftime Dance Team. No Experience is necessary however students must have a willingness to work hard and learn dance technique.
- Students will be learning routines to be performed at halftime for CPRD Middle School Baketball home games, which are on Wednesdays (dates TBA). Instructor will provide more information at class.
- In addition students will also be performing at the Community School Winter Showcase at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, March 16th at NHS.
- Please wear comfortable exercise clothes.
- Please be prepared to purchase dance shoes for this class. $15-30. Instructor will discuss on the first day of class.
- Please bring a water bottle.
RE 1-3 CPRD Middle School "Halftime" Dance Team #4101.3756
Regular Registration Fee: $55.00 If Resident, beginning Jan 3, 2015
Regular Out of District: $64.00 If Non-resident, beginning Jan 3, 2015
From January 6, 2015 to March 10, 2015
Each Tuesday from 4:45pm to 5:45pm
4:45pm to 5:45pm
RE Jazz/Tap Dance
At least 10 but less than 14y 11m 4w
CC Main Hall at Community Center
Sarah L. Craft - Recreation Specialist
Winter 2014/2015 - 3
Chehalem Parks and Recreation