RE 12 Level 1.5 & 2 Gymnastics Camp
Dec 06 - Dec 15 (Monday, Wednesday)
5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Ages 6-15 · Co-Ed
From Dec 05, 2016 to Dec 14, 2016
Each Monday from 05:30 PM to 06:30 PM
Each Wednesday from 05:30 PM to 06:30 PM
Level 2 Gymnastics Camp
Join us for our tumbling camp where we'll focus on learning new skills and creating challenging tumbling passes
- Please wear appropriate workout clothing (leotards recommended but not required).
- Hair must be kept back.
- Please remove jewelry before class.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Parents are welcome to stay to watch class.
- Instructors will advance students based on skill mastery in current level, this means that your child may repeat the same level several times before the skills have been mastered.
- For your child's safety, warm-ups are required to attend classes. If your child arrives late to a class, warm up must be completed to participate.
- Make-ups You may make up a class by attending another class of a comparable level. Please use make-ups within the current session. Instructors can advise as to comparable class levels and times. Please notify instructor when using a make-up.
AR Main Hall at Armory Complex
Chehalem Parks and Recreation