RE 11 Gymnastics for Children with Special Needs
Nov 03 - Nov 17 (Thursday)
11:00 AM - 11:50 AM
From Nov 03, 2016 to Nov 17, 2016
Each Thursday from 11:00 AM to 11:50 AM
Gymnastics for children with Special Needs is a class designed for Parents or caregivers and children 2-7 years old. We will focus on flexibility, small motor skills, social skills, listening, and coordination. Along with lots of fun, we will build confidence in balance and coordination as well as rewarding every achievement we make along the way.
- The fee for the class is per person.
- Parent/Guardian and child must both enroll in class.
- Parent/Guardians must stay with their child during class time.
- Long hair must be pulled back for both boys and girls.
- No socks or shoes.
- All students should come to class in workout attire, leotards, shorts and t-shirt are all great!
Please remember to register each parent and child individually. Thank you.
AR Main Hall at Armory Complex
Sarah Hillyard CPRD
Chehalem Parks and Recreation