RE 3 Level 4, 5, 6 Gymnastics PT Monday Only
Mar 07 - Mar 21 (Monday)
6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
Ages 7-18 · Co-Ed
From Mar 06, 2017 to Mar 20, 2017
Each Monday from 06:30 PM to 08:00 PM
No Class March 27th
Level 4, 5 and 6 Gymnastics is a great class for gymnasts who have mastered the basics such as cartwheels, handstands, basic spins on the bars and are ready for a bigger challenge.
Group exercise for muscle conditioning is also important. We will focus on this in each class along with perfecting front-handsprings, back-handsprings, large split leaps, and connecting skills as well as advanced skills. We will be focusing on proper form on all four events (uneven bars, floor, vault and balance beam).
Levels 4, 5 and 6 is all about discovering what gymnastics is all about as well as continual skill building with handsprings, walkovers and much more. Focus will be on constructive teamwork and a positive, energetic environment.
Each class will include warm ups, stretching and conditioning.
- Instructor approval is required to enter in Level 4, 5 and 6 gymnastics prior to attending class.
- Please wear appropriate workout clothing (leotards recommended but not required).
- Hair must be kept back.
- Please remove jewelery before class.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Parents are welcome to stay to watch class.
- Instructors will advance students based on skill mastery in current level, this means that your child may repeat the same level several times before the skills have been mastered.
- For your child's safety, warm-ups are required to attend classes. If your child arrives late to a class, warm up must be completed to participate.
- Make-ups You may make up a class by attending another class of a comparable level. Please use make-ups within the current session. Instructors can advise as to comparable class levels and times. Please notify instructor when using a make-up.
Part Time Class Mondays 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
No Class March 27th
AR Main Hall at Armory Complex
Chehalem Parks and Recreation