After School Surfing
Sep 29 - Nov 11 (Thursday)
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Ages 5-18 · Co-Ed
From Sep 29, 2016 to Nov 10, 2016
Each Thursday from 03:30 PM to 05:00 PM
Come learn to surf or improve your surfing! This class is intended as an after school surfing class for kids attending any school. The Newport Pier is the safest and best beach for kids to learn how to surf. Our caring and patient surf instructors will teach kids the basic skills of surfing, etiquette, safety, proper wave selection, efficient paddling, pop-up, and turning techniques.
- Wetsuits and boards are provided.
- 4:1 or better student:teacher ratio.
- Parents must transport kids to the Newport Pier.
- Student must have the ability to swim.
- Parents please drop off and pick up UNDER Newport Pier.
Youth & Teen
Newport Pier at Newport Pier
- Endless Sun Surf
City of Newport Beach Recreation & Senior Services Department