Tumbling Event - Progressive Tumbling
Aug 22 - Dec 18
Ages 7-20 · Co-Ed
North Valley Family YMCA at Porter Ranch
This sub-activity is closed to further registration.
At this point, kids are moving fast and ready to fly. These classes emphasize the development of strength, flexibility, coordination, and balance. Level appropriate skills and drills are introduced on all apparatus as well as skills of the USAG: including floor, balance beam, and vault. Levels include Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced I, and Advanced II.
These classes are progressive and leveled. You must be approved to register in any class above Beginner. Please contact AmandaHendrick@ymcala.org to be tested.
Progressive Tumbling #92717
- Advanced Tumbling 1 & 2- Friday 5:15 pm
- Beginning Tumbling- Friday 3:15 pm
- Beginning Tumbling- Monday 3:30 pm
- Beginning Tumbling- Saturday 12:45 pm
- Beginning Tumbling- Thursday 4 pm
- Beginning Tumbling- Tuesday 4 pm
- Beginning Tumbling- Wednesday 6:15 pm
- Intermediate Tumbling 1- Thursday 5:30 pm
- Intermediate Tumbling 1- Wednesday 3:30 pm
- Intermediate Tumbling 2- Wednesday 4:45 pm
- Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Teen Tumbling- Monday 4:45 pm
- Teen Tumbling- Tuesday 6 pm
YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles:"s