Special Olympics Basketball
Jan 11 - Mar 08 (Tuesday)
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Ages 8-100 · Co-Ed
Olathe Parks & Recreation
Teams may practice at 6p, 7pm or 8pm and will receive practice times after skills assessment. Last regular session practice will be February 28; March 7 practice will be State participants only.
Skills Assessment will be done on Thursday, January 5 at the Olathe Community Center; we will not hold an entire practice. See below for skills assessment time.
- 4:30pm- Athletes ages 8-15
- 5:00pm- Athletes Ages 16-21
- 5:30pm- Athletes Ages 22+ not in group homes
- 6:15pm- VIP Group Home/Options Services/Unlimited Services
- 6:45pm: Alternative Solutions/ Reflections of Peace/Bethesda/Lake Mary
*If group home is not listed or need a different time, please contact Elizabeth Preston.
Metro Tournament- March 5 in Bonner Springs
State Tournament- March 16-18 in Hays
New Athletes to the team will need to fill out the SOKS Athlete Enrollment form and turn in the completed Medical Release form.
Santa Fe Trail Middle School-1100 N. Ridgeview Rd. except first practice on 1/10 is Pioneer Trail Middle School
City of Olathe