6 voice students (int-adv) chosen through audition process work with Blythe Gaissert. Accompanist is Stacie Haneline.
- Student must be available Friday, January 13.
- Applicants must pay a non-refundable $10 application fee.
- Repertoire must be memorized for the audition; if accepted to the master class, the selection cannot be changed.
- Applicants must submit a video recording* to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on Friday, November 18th.
- Upload your video or sound clip to YouTube
- Mark the video as "Unlisted"
- Send a direct link to the video to email@example.com
Artistic collective, I the Siren express their individual artistry in a collaborative, comprehensive, multi-disciplinary environment. Inspired by rich text and vocal artistry, each member brings experience from a variety of artistic genres and musical worlds, ranging from opera to Broadway, and the orchestral stage. A singular, unparalleled and award-winning ensemble, I the Siren continues to redefine chamber music performance art.
Omaha Conservatory Of Music