This activity is closed to further registration.
Heartsaver First Aid is a 7-hour classroom course (includes 1 hour for lunch) that is designed to meet OSHA regulations. The course teaches basic first aid skills such as :
- Giving CPR to an infant, young child, or an adult
- Using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Using a mask or barrier device
- Stopping bleeding that can be seen
- Helping someone with a possible sprain or broken bone
- Making sure the scene is safe
The course is video-based with instructor-led discussion and simulation. Students participate in, practice, and complete various skills and learning stations. We will provide a workbook for you to borrow during the course. However, we recommend you purchase a workbook two weeks prior to the course and review the information.
This course will be located at the Palm Coast Community Center (305 Palm Coast Pkway NE. Palm Coast FL 32164)
Palm Coast Parks and Recreation