- Ages 4-6
- Duration: 45 minutes
- Taught (typically) with mini-nets and low-compression tennis balls.
- Focus: Coordination drills, ground-strokes and volleys, and games
- Warm-up/coordination activity, strokes, closing game/activity
- Drills and games dependent upon players' level of coordination
- Goal: Introduce young players to tennis and instill an enjoyment of the game.
What to bring: Sporting attire, tennis racquet & water. Racquets may also be purchased at the first class.
RBTC Tiny Tots (Wed 3:45pm) #4143
Standard charge: $128.00
Discount for enrolling 2 classes: 15.00%
Discount for enrolling 3 classes: 25.00%
Discount for enrolling 4 classes: 35.00%
From February 11, 2015 to April 1, 2015
Each Wednesday from 3:45pm to 4:45pm
3:45pm to 4:45pm
10 openings remaining
At least 4 but less than 6
Spring l 2015