Basketball League - Youth Ages 10-12
Jan 23 - Mar 24 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Ages 10-13 · Co-Ed
Plymouth Family YMCA
From Jan 23, 2017 to Mar 24, 2017
Each Monday from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Each Tuesday from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Each Wednesday from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Each Thursday from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Each Friday from 06:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Learn the fundamentals of basketball as well as the importance of teamwork through Youth Basketball. Everyone plays and everyone is part of the team. Kids develop important basketball skills, including passing, dribbling, shooting and working as a team in a fun and supportive environment. Not only will children have an opportunity to advance skills, but they'll also build social skills, gain confidence and develop leadership skills. Dedicated volunteer coaches are trained to set expectations and help kids find their strengths and improve.
- Please wear sneakers and comfortable clothing to practice/games
- Practice days during the week (M-Th) are based on volunteer coaches availability.
- Teams practice one day a week and play one game on Friday evenings.
- We are always in need of volunteer coaches!
- Request are given priority until Friday, January 6th.
- Jerseys are $15-Not a part of program cost, jerseys must be picked up at the Plymouth YMCA office prior to the first game.
- No practices/games the week of February 20th due to Mid-Winter Break
Local School Gym
YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit