We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, November 20, 2016.
Martial arts is a great way to develop your child's mind, body and spirit. Children who are involved in Martial Arts are taught self control and discipline.
Fitness is a key element in all of our martial arts classes; besides conditioning exercises such as pushups and jumping jacks, the movements and stances required from each Martial Arts discipline will challenge your child's muscular and cardiovascular system.
Youth Martial Arts #96448
- Advanced Shotokan Karate: Tues 6:00 pm
- Apprentice Warriors: 6-12 Yrs Thur 6:00 pm
- Apprentice Warriors: 6-12 Yrs Wed 5:00 pm
- Elite Warriors: 7-17 Yrs Thurs 7:10 pm
- Elite Warriors: 7-17 Yrs Wed 7:10 pm
- Intermediate Shotokan Karate: Tues 4:15 pm
- Kyokushin Karate: 8-16 Yrs Mon 5:30 pm
- Kyokushin Karate: 8-16 Yrs Sat 11:00 am
- Novice Warriors: 6-12 Yrs Thur 5:00 pm
- Novice Warriors: 6-12 Yrs Wed 6:00 pm
- Shotokan Karate (Beginner): 8-12 Yrs Tues 5:00 pm
YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles:"s