We're sorry, but this sub-activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, October 18, 2016.
Youth Soccer registration will be accepted June 1st - June 30th. Late registrations will be accepted if space is available. Registration is open to youth who live in Saint Paul. Non-resident youth who attend school in Saint Paul may also participate. A copy of the youth's birth certificate must be on file at the Recreation Center.
Age Guidelines: We follow the MYAS Soccer Age Guidelines.
Practice Times: Practices are usually held 1 to 2 times a week after school or in the evening. Practice times are set based on a coach's availability. Practices usually start early to mid August.
Game Dates and Times: All league games will be played on Monday OR Tuesday evenings All refunds are subject to a $10 administrative charge, unless the program is cancelled. No refunds after first practice. To request a refund, contact the Recreation Center Staff.
Instructional Soccer (5&6 Year Olds) #5504
- 5 & 6 Co-Rec Soccer (Edgcumbe)
- 5 & 6 Co-Rec Soccer (Langford)
- 5 & 6U Soccer (Northwest Como)
- 5&6 Instructional Soccer (Merriam Park)
- 5&6 Instructional Soccer (Hayden Heights)
- 5&6 Instructional Soccer (HPCC)
- 5&6 Instructional Soccer (North Dale)
- 6U Co-Ed Soccer (Battle Creek)
- 6U Co-Ed Soccer (Linwood)
- 6U Soccer (AHCC)
- 6U Soccer (Hancock)
- Instructional Soccer (5&6 year olds) Duluth & Case
- Instructional Soccer (5&6 yr olds) (Groveland)
- Instructional Soccer (5&6 yr olds)(Phalen)
Saint Paul Parks and Recreation