We're sorry, but this sub-activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, November 12, 2016.
Minnesota is the the land of 10,000 Lakes and that means knowin ghow to be safe in and around water is essential. With qualified instructors, our swimming lessons are fun and teach participants how to safely swim at all skill levels. Participants are grouped based upon ability. Please see level descriptions.
- Unless otherwise noted, lessons last 50 minutes
- There are eight (8) classes per session. In the event of a canceled class you'll be notified of the change.
- Children with disabilies are encouraged to participate in our lessons program. Call the Adaptive Recreation Office 651-793-6635 (711 for deaf/ hearing imparied)/ Please contact us two weeks prior to the registration deadline for the session.
Swim Lessons - Saturday - 09:00am #18727
- Swim: Adult / Teen Beginning (GRWP)
- Swim: Adult / Teen Intermediate (GRWP)
- Swim: Level 0 - Fin Buddies - Parent/Child (GRWP)
- Swim: Level 1 - Jellyfish (GRWP)
- Swim: Level 2 - Sunfish (GRWP)
- Swim: Level 2.5 - Moonfish (GRWP)
- Swim: Level 3 - Catfish (GRWP)
- Swim: Level 4 - Parrotfish (GRWP)
- Swim: Level 5 - Rainbow Trout (GRWP)
- Swim: Level 6 - Tigerfish (GRWP)
Saint Paul Parks and Recreation