We're sorry, but this sub-activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, October 18, 2016.
Youth Soccer registration will be accepted June 1st - June 30th. Late registrations will be accepted if space is available. Registration is open to youth who live in Saint Paul. Non-resident youth who attend school in Saint Paul may also participate. A copy of the youth's birth certificate must be on file at the Recreation Center.
Age Guidelines: We follow the MYAS Soccer Age Guidelines.
Practice Times: Practices are usually held 1 to 2 times a week after school or in the evening. Practice times are set based on a coach's availability. Practices usually start early to mid August.
Game Dates and Times: All league games will be played on Monday OR Tuesday evenings All refunds are subject to a $10 administrative charge, unless the program is cancelled. No refunds after first practice. To request a refund, contact the Recreation Center Staff.
- 7 & 8 Co-Rec Soccer (Edgcumbe)
- 7 & 8 Co-Rec Soccer (Langford)
- 7 & 8U Soccer (Northwest Como)
- 7&8 Instructional Soccer (Hayden Heights)
- 7&8 Instructional Soccer (HPCC)
- 7&8 Instructional Soccer (North Dale)
- 8 & Under Soccer (Co-ed) (Merriam Park)
- 8U Co-Ed Soccer (Battle Creek)
- 8U Co-Ed Soccer (Linwood)
- 8U Coed Soccer (Rice)
- 8U Soccer (Arlington Hills)
- 8U Soccer (Hancock)
- Instructional Soccer (7&8 yr olds) (Duluth & Case)
- Instructional Soccer (7&8 yr olds) (Groveland)
- Instructional Soccer (7&8 yr olds) (MLK)
- Instructional Soccer (7&8 yr olds)(Dayton's Bluff)
- Instructional Soccer (7&8 yr olds)(Hazel Park)
- Instructional Soccer (7&8 yr olds)(Phalen)
Saint Paul Parks and Recreation