We're sorry, but this class is over. The last meeting was Friday, November 11, 2016.
- Ages 4-6
- Taught (typically) with mini-nets and low-compression tennis balls.
- Focus: Coordination drills, ground-strokes and volleys, and games
- Warm-up/coordination activity, strokes, closing game/activity
- Drills and games dependent upon players' level of coordination
- Goal: Introduce young players to tennis and instill an enjoyment of the game.
Fees are prorated for registrations after session start
Arroyo Seco Racquet Club