This activity is closed to further registration.
Parent participation is required for some Sports classes.
Youth Fitness Guidelines:
1. YMCA supervision guidelines require parents of children less than 6 years of age to remain in program/class rooms with their children at all times. Parents of children under the age of 12 must remain in the facility while their children are signed in to programs/classes.
2. Children may only be taken to the restroom by a parent, guardian, or YMCA staff member.
3. We ask that families observe program times and rosters. Members may arrive up to 15 minutes after the class start time in order for children to still be able to participate. We ask that members pick up their children from class on time, as instructors often have other responsibilities to attend to immediately following their classes.
4. Children and family members who are not enrolled in a class are welcome to observe, but cannot participate in order to accommodate members who are enrolled in the class.
5. Once a child misses 4 meetings of a free Youth Fitness Dance class, a $25 "No Show" fee will be assessed. If children are no longer able to attend class during the session, cancellations can be done through calling the Membership desk, or the Youth Fitness Coordinator.
6. Water is allowed in all program rooms. All other beverages and food may be consumed in the lobby areas.
YMCA of Metropolitan Los Angeles:"s