In the Kitchen with Trina
Jan 21 - Feb 25 (Thursday)
10:30 AM - 11:10 AM
Ages 15-255 · Co-Ed
From Jan 21, 2021 to Feb 25, 2021
Each Thursday from 10:30 AM to 11:10 AM
This activity is closed to further registration.
Presenter: Trina Justman Reichert, Engagement Lead with Blue Zones Project® Dodge County
Learn how to put a spin on some simple and familiar plant based meals featuring nuts, beans, and greens. These healthy snacks and lunches are designed for one or two people using ingredients that will boost your immunity and are easy on your wallet. An ingredient list will be emailed out each Monday. You can cook along or simply watch and learn.
These are the recipes she will make:
• Irresistible Baked Oatmeal — January 21
• Hearty Buddah Bowls — January 28
• Savory Sweet Potato Black Bean Burgers — February 4
• Comforting Pasta with Walnut Pesto — February 11
• Creamy Chia Pudding — February 18
• Classic “Chuna” Salad — February 25
*You must purchase your own ingredients if you want to cook along.
Participants will receive an email after the registration deadline with the link to join us via Zoom for the program.
Virtually at Zoom
Beaver Dam Community Activities and Services Department