Pre-K Power Play | YAP | Starts 8/30
Aug 30 - Nov 03 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
9:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Ages 3-5 · Co-Ed
From Aug 30, 2016 to Nov 03, 2016
Each Tuesday from 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Each Wednesday from 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Each Thursday from 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM
We're sorry, but Internet registration is not allowed for this Activity.
This early childhood education program will build skills in literacy, communication, controlling impulses, and learning classroom routines. Bilingual-Spanish speaking teacher available.
Priority for enrollment:
1) Low-income South and West Berkeley Residents
2) Low-income Berkeley Residents
3) All Berkeley Residents
4) Alameda County Residents
*Children must be potty-trained
How to enroll:
1) Fill out the registration form and income verification form. (Forms can be obtained at 2800 Park Street, at the Recreation Hub Office at 2701 Telegraph Ave., or by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org.)
2) Return completed forms to the Recreation Hub Office at 2701 Telegraph Ave., Berkeley 94706
3) You will be contacted when your application has been processed.
No program on 9/5 and 10/10.
MLK Jr. Youth Services Center/YAP
City of Berkeley Recreation