Notes:Facility Rules for Participating Players . . .Players participating in Inspiration Academy hosted tournaments please abide by the following rules of behavior on and off of the court. These rules also apply to parents, coaches, siblings, and other guests of the players. The list below indicates the Facility Behavior Rules that are additional to those enforced by the USTA:
* No use of the word "suck" or any form of the word spoken or spelled.
* No use of expressions of frustrations with references to deities (i.e. "Oh My God", "Jesus", "Jesus Christ", "Christ", "God") either spoken or spelled.
* No use of "freaking", "frigging", or "fricking" or variations of such words either spoken or spelled.
* No Smoking anywhere on the premises. Premises includes parking lots, bathrooms, and anywhere within 30 feet of a tennis court.
* Verbal rules apply to any language.
ALSO . . . . . . . . . .PARENTS: YOUR CHILD'S TENNIS SUCCESS DOES NOT INDICATE WHAT KIND OF PARENT YOU ARE. HOWEVER, HAVING AN ATHLETE THAT IS COACHABLE, RESPECTFUL, A GREAT TEAMMATE, MENTALLY TOUGH AND RESILIENT AND GIVES THEIR BEST EFFORT - IS A DIRECT REFLECTION OF YOUR PARENTING.
Play will be on the courts at the Inspiration Academy courts at 7900 40th Ave W., Bradenton.
DIRECTIONS:From Hwy 41 in Bradenton, go West on either Cortez Rd. or Manatee Ave. FROM CORTEZ (44TH AVE.),
TURN NORTH ON 75TH ST. & AT 40TH AVE., TURN LEFT AND GO STRAIGHT BACK TO COURTS. From Manatee Ave., turn South on 75th St. and at 44th Ave., turn right and head back to courts.
Welcome! USTA - Boys' 10 Singles; Boys' 12 Singles; Boys' 14 Singles; Girls' 10 Singles; Girls' 12 Singles; Girls' 14 Singles